You probably already know that Raccoon are the UK's leading and longest established vehicle wrapping company. But did you know that probably half of the fantastic looking wraps that we produce are also designed by the team in our creative studio? What's even better is that we have created four 'Fixed Price' design packages, to suit most people and to take the mystery out of the big question that everyone wants to know, "How Much Will The Design Cost Me?
". Take a look at the four packages below, as we're sure that one will suit your requirements.
| ||Bronze Level Design Package - All Graphical items (company logo, images,graphics, fonts) are provided by you in a usable, digital format. You provide an overall design brief, and our design team will work their magic and produce a great looking vehicle design for you. Within the cost is the allowance to have two design revisions to the original as well. The Price? Just £175 |
| ||Silver Level Design Package - You supply your key company branding, which would be your logo, main colours and examples of previous branding items (website, leaflets etc.) You will then leave it to our creative team to source additional images and to graphics and develop your brand further to create a fresh and striking vehicle wrap design. We will include two design revisions as well, for a total price of just £299* |
| ||Gold Level Design Package - Have you got a company logo, but not much else? Then let the Raccoon Creative team get to work on a vehicle wrap design. We will capture a creative brief from you, and then produce a new and original design, including the sourcing of images and the development of an overall brand design. We will present you with two concept designs, and we will then push the design forward with three rounds of artwork revisions. This kind of design package could cost thousand if you were to use a design agency. Our price is just £499* |
| ||Platinum Level Design Package - Are you a launch business, or looking for a complete re-brand? Then this is the package for you. Included is a full design consultation, where we will look to understand your business objectives, and pick out your USP's, so that we can develop a brand identity that can stay with you for years to come. Central will be your new company logo, colour scheme and outline design format. In addition, we will source images and graphics to finish off the design. Initially, we will present you with at least four logo designs, and once approved we will develop at least two vehicle wrap designs. Also included are two further rounds of design revisions to finish off the package. The cost of this ultimate design package is just £899 |
If you are not sure which package suits your requirements, but feel that you do need some great help in the design of your vehicle graphics, then please contact our sales team who will be able to advise further and help you to take the important step of having your vehicles effectively branded.
Either call us on 0845 257 87 57, or complete our online enquiry form at the bottom of this page, providing as much info as possible, and we will then be in touch.
* Offer Terms & Conditions
1. All required artwork must be in a ready to use digital format, at the correct resolution for subsequent use in your design. Once received, we will notify you if the supplied elements are not of a good enough quality for use.
2. All prices exclude VAT at the current, applicable rates.
3. Before we start with the design process, we will capture in writing a full design brief from you. You will be required to confirm that the information is correct, so that we are all in agreement about the design that we are looking to achieve.
4. Please note the number of design revisions allowed in each package. In the event that more design revisions are required, then this additional work will be charged at our hourly rate of £45, in 30 minute increments.
5. It is important that you provide exact vehicle details before the design process commences, as to amend the design to suit a different vehicle at a later date will incur additional design charges.
6. If you have multiple vehicles within a fleet, then to amend the design to suit additional vehicle models will be charged extra, and an individual cost will be provided for this.